Ravioli of crickets and mealworms
250 g of flour
10 cl of water
2 cm of ginger
1 CàS of soy sauce
1 Tiriaki sauce
Some crickets, Some mealworms
2 liters of water
1 cube broth vegetable
1 cube chicken broth degreased
100 g black mushrooms
Preparing the dough:
1. Pour flour into a large bowl, dig a well in the center, add salt, water and eggs.
2. Mix the ingredients and knead until smooth. Knead the dough in the bowl for about ten minutes.
3. Divide this dough into 4 equal pieces.
4. During the time of preparation, cover them with a wet towel
Prepare the stuffing:
5. Peel the carrots and cut into slices 2 carrots and half
6. Peel the onion and slice everything into slices
7. Peel the ginger and cut it into cubes
8. Put everything in a blender with both sauces and mix everything.
9. Bring the water to boil with broth cubes and black mushrooms.